NR-GK series high voltage switchgear energization test bench
This test bench is used by manufacturers of high and low voltage switch cabinets to conduct various energization tests on the high and low voltage switch cabinets produced before they leave the factory. It can provide various AC and DC power supplies to facilitate the detection of switch cabinets and improve work efficiency.
is mainly used for debugging by manufacturers of high and low voltage switchgear, substation maintenance to replace the DC operating power supply in the station, and can also be used for other occasions that require DC power supply.
1) Three-phase AC100V output (fixed value)
2) Three-phase AC0-10A output (<100V, adjustable value)
3) Single-phase 24V, 36V, 110V, 220V DC fixed output
4) AC operating voltage output AC0-400V, when 220V, the current is less than 10A
5) DC operating voltage output DC0-260V
6) Single-phase AC220V output (fixed value, socket type)
7) Three-phase AC380V output (fixed value, terminal)
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
ADD：Building c3-09b, optical valley core center, 303 Optical Valley Avenue, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China