JD3660 Series Conductive Shoes Resistance Tester
This instrument is specially used to test the resistance of conductive shoes. The test method conforms to the national standard of GB/T20991 "Test Methods for Personal Protective Equipment Shoes".
- The conductive shoe DC resistance tester is powered by a constant voltage power supply, and the output test voltage is DC100V. The test process is controlled by the CPU.
- The instrument uses a single-chip microcomputer to design a liquid crystal display, which has the advantages of small size, light weight, high accuracy, fast test speed, stable data, and convenient reading.
- The test host automatically adjusts the output voltage according to the measured resistance value.
- Adopt large-screen color LCD full Chinese character menu man-machine interface, tabular data management, Chinese character prompts are easy to operate.
- It can save 30 conductive shoe resistance records, and check the test data at any time.
- Using high-speed thermal printer, can print test results on site.
- The instrument has the function of scanning the code, reading the sample number, and has the function of logging in for the test personnel.
- The instrument has a network interface, connects to the cloud platform through the interface, is incorporated into the test management system, and communicates with the cloud platform at any time.
|40Ω ~ 1.6MΩ
|2.5% display value + 0.25% range
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
ADD：Building c3-09b, optical valley core center, 303 Optical Valley Avenue, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China