JD3410 series 35kV electric insulation rope test stand
The electric insulation rope test stand is specially used for the power frequency withstand voltage test of the insulation rope sample. The stand has high insulation strength and stable structure and easy operation, which can greatly improve the efficiency of the test.
- The insulation rope test stand is used for power frequency withstand voltage test of insulation rope samples.
- Withstand voltage length adjustable 400, 500, 600mm, suitable for 10~35kV insulation rope withstand voltage test.
- The test electrode is made of SUS304 stainless steel, extruded and polished, and the surface is bright and does not damage the sample.
- The test stand adopts electric drive to wind the rope, the speed is steplessly adjustable, and the operation is convenient.
- Adopt foot switch, with positive and negative control, saving manpower.
- With clutch, the insulated rope can be removed freely after the test.
- The insulated rope reel has a self-locking function to ensure the accuracy of the working position.
- The bracket is equipped with casters for easy movement.
- In order to facilitate the disassembly of the insulated rope, an electric rope winder can be equipped separately.
|Maximum test voltage
|400, 500, 600 (mm|)
|Length of sample
|40, 50, 60 (m)
|5~30 revolutions/min adjustable
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
ADD：Building c3-09b, optical valley core center, 303 Optical Valley Avenue, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China