JD3310 series remote control electric electroscope test stand
In order to accurately measure the starting voltage of the electroscope, a uniform electric field must be established. According to the electric power industry standard DL740 "Capacitance Electroscope", a remote control electric electroscope test stand was designed and developed.
- The high-voltage electrode is spherical, and the ground electrode has a ring structure.
- The ground electrode is fixed and the high-voltage electrode can be driven to move left and right by electric drive.
- The electric mechanism is controlled by buttons and wireless remote control, and there is also a fine-tuning control, which is convenient for precise adjustment of the distance.
- The test stand has a ruler scale, and the adjustment distance is intuitive and accurate.
- The electroscope high-voltage electrode is designed with an electroscope adjusting and aligning device, which is convenient for aligning and contacting the center of the electrode.
- The electrode height of the 63-500 electroscope test stand is 2.5 meters, which is not easy to replace the test product. The electroscope stand is designed with a rotating mechanism
- It can be rotated 90 degrees for easy disassembly and assembly of the test product.
|Capacitance electroscope of 35kV and below
|63~500kV capacitive electroscope
|750kV capacitive electroscope
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
ADD：Building c3-09b, optical valley core center, 303 Optical Valley Avenue, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China