JD3210 series remote control insulated pole pressure lifting platform
This series of high-voltage test lifting platform is mainly used for 220~1000kV insulation rods, insulation ropes, bottle holders and other insulation tools for overall power frequency withstand voltage test. The test system is controlled by the main control test bench without partial discharge test transformers and voltage dividers. , Metal protection resistors and other boosting equipment, and remote control voltage lifting platform.
The remote control voltage lifting platform adopts an insulated door structure, and a hoisting trolley is installed in the middle of the door frame, and the insulating rod can be hoisted for voltage test
- The effective height of the mast meets the requirements of the test length standard, and the entire insulation rod can be tested.
- The door frame is supported by 2 groups of 4 pillar insulators, and the side is connected by steel plate hardware to form a whole.
- There are insulated tracks in the middle of the insulated pillars on both sides, and the crane trolley can slide on it.
- There is a pressure equalizing cover on the top to reduce partial discharge.
- The hoisting trolley is hoisted by high-quality insulating ropes and is operated by remote control to ensure good high-voltage insulation.
- There are 8 stations on the hoisting trolley, and 8 insulating rods can be hung at a time. Each station can measure the leakage current and pass
- Through infrared communication, the test data is transmitted to the test bench, and the test bench can display 8 channels of leakage current and battery power in real time.
- The pressure-resistant platform has a laser rangefinder and a laser ruler, which can accurately set the test length.
- The lifting trolley moves to the lower side, and the equipment can be charged.
- The lower part of the insulating rod adopts a special stainless steel test clamp, which is connected to the ground and measures the leakage current at the same time.
|Number of workers
|Leakage current range
|1% indication value + 0.5% range
|600kV outline size
|1000kV outline size
① Smart console
- The console adopts manual and automatic integrated design, which can manually control the test process, or the computer can automatically complete all control functions.
- The test method meets the requirements of DL/T1476-2015 "Preventive Test Regulations for Electrical Safety Tools and Appliances".
- The test process is fully automatic. According to the speed test of 1kV/S below 75% test voltage and 0.1kV/S above 75% test voltage, the test voltage is maintained, the voltage is automatically reduced and the leakage current is recorded when it is timed, and the power is automatically cut off after returning to zero. , And give a prompt, the test is over.
- The equipment has overcurrent, overvoltage, and breakdown protection.
- The test equipment has a high-voltage hazard warning light display.
- The console communicates with the high-voltage test platform, which can collect the leakage current of 8 insulated rods.
- The high-voltage test platform and console adopt infrared communication patented technology to completely isolate the operation table from the high-voltage system and ensure the safety of test personnel.
② 200/700 power frequency test transformer without partial discharge
|Rated output voltage
③ 200/700 power frequency capacitive voltage divider
④ 0.3/700 power frequency protection resistor
|Φ400 × 2800 （mm）
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
ADD：Building c3-09b, optical valley core center, 303 Optical Valley Avenue, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China