JD3110 series automatic water injection insulated boots and gloves withstand voltage leakage current test bench
The automatic water injection test platform can carry out the withstand voltage test of insulating boots, insulating gloves, and insulating caps.
- The test platform can carry out the withstand voltage test of 8 insulating boots, insulating gloves or 6 insulating caps at the same time.
- Insulating boots can be tested wet or dry. In the wet test, the insulating shoe enters the water, and the inner electrode is filled with water; in the dry test, the outer electrode is equipped with a water immersion sponge, and the inner electrode is manually filled with steel balls.
- Insulating gloves are fixed with the patented technology of polymer insulating material "swan beak". Hold both sides of the glove in the swan beak and lock it for precise positioning for automatic water injection. The clamping mechanism has no conductive parts and meets the insulation requirements. After the test, pull out the swan beak to facilitate the removal of the insulating gloves.
- The special design of the water injection pipe has a columnar water flow, and the water injection pipe enters into the glove to inject water to avoid water splashing on the inner wall of the glove and reduce the creepage distance on the surface of the glove. The water injection is completed, and it is hidden into the top of the platform to ensure the insulation distance.
- With insulating cap test placement slot, the test can be carried out by fixing the sample during the test.
- Each test product of the high-voltage measurement and control unit is equipped with a fast high-voltage breaking mechanism. When any one of them is broken down, the test product of this road will automatically leave the high voltage without affecting the test.
- The high-voltage measurement and control unit of the test bench uses 8-channel AD converters to measure the leakage current, and transmits it to the main test bench control system for data display, processing and storage through infrared communication technology.
- The high-voltage measurement and control unit is powered by a lithium battery. When the sample is filled with water, the high-voltage measurement and control unit rises to the top to automatically ground and connect with the charging electrode to automatically charge.
- During the test, the test bench uses LED digital tubes to display the leakage current and other parameters of the 8-channel test product.
- The test platform is operated with a 7-inch color LCD touch screen, and fully automatic operation is realized through the selection of test products and parameters.
- The test platform has multiple detection functions such as water tank level detection, sample position detection, sample tray position detection, and sample height detection to ensure the smooth progress of water injection.
- The test platform software can set different test product parameters. According to the parameters, the test platform automatically sets the distance from the glove cuff to the water surface according to the standard, while ensuring that the inner and outer water surfaces are consistent.
- The insulation cap test can measure the water level inside and outside the insulation cap, ensure the creepage distance of the cap opening and ensure that the water level is consistent inside and outside.
- The test bench and the console have an interlocking device to ensure the safety of test personnel.
|Leakage current range
|Leakage current measurement error
|＜1.0% of indication value ±1 word
|Leakage current resolution
|Digital display timing
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
ADD：Building c3-09b, optical valley core center, 303 Optical Valley Avenue, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China