JD3430 series insulation rope high voltage test stand
According to the requirements of DL/T976-2017 "Preventive Test Regulations for Live Working Tools, Equipment and Equipment", the voltage resistance test of insulation ropes of different voltage levels needs to be carried out according to the effective length, and the electric insulation rope test device for voltage levels of 110kV and below can facilitate the test. , But the long test length of the high-voltage test product requires the use of special test tooling on the high-voltage test platform before the test can be carried out.
- The high-voltage insulation rope test device uses two sets of electrodes and high-quality glass pull rods as the support, the test length is adjustable, suitable for
- 110~1000kV insulation rope withstand voltage test.
- The test electrode is made of SUS304 stainless steel, extruded and polished, and the surface is bright and does not damage the sample.
- The test stand has a special support device, which is convenient for winding the insulation rope.
- The high-voltage electrode has a stainless steel connection device, which is connected to the high-voltage test lifting platform.
- The tooling specifications are selected according to the highest voltage level.
|Test voltage specification
|Length of sample
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
ADD：Building c3-09b, optical valley core center, 303 Optical Valley Avenue, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China